- Social security retirement income estimator
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(k)
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- What is the value of catch-up contributions for retirement?
- How much house can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Estimate my monthly mortgage payment
- Comparing mortgage terms
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Calculate Your Estimated Borrowing Capacity Using Home Equity (HELOC)
- Discover the better option between loans.
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better: Fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- What would my auto payments be?
- Auto loan: Accelerated payoff
- How much vehicle can I afford?
- Should I lease or purchase an auto?
- Is dealership financing better for me than traditional auto loan financing?
- Should I refinance my auto loan at a lower rate?
- How much can I lower my monthly payment with a new auto loan?
Paycheck and Benefits Calculators
Qualified Plans Calculators
- What are the tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan?
- What are my new business startup costs?
- Should I pay or charge monthly, quarterly or annually?
- Should I lease or buy equipment?
- What are my business financial ratios?
- What are my tax savings with Section 179 deduction?
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans through SBA
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Calculator