Common Data Rejects/Warnings
Common data rejects/warnings and how to resolve them.
Reject Date. Fix date issue on the file and upload again.
- Date format issues.
- Words in date column (such as “Terminated” or “Term”).
- Date of Birth after Date of Hire.
- Date of Hire after Date of Re-Hire.
- Date of Birth in the future.
Entered total does not match actual. The amount entered in a source total does not match the total calculated on the uploaded file. The calculated amounts will be listed in the Event Log.
- Verify totals were entered correctly, adjust as necessary.
- Verify the correct file was uploaded. Upload a new file if necessary.
- Any Social Security Number with six or more of the same number is invalid.
- Any Social Security Number with less than four numbers is invalid.
Participant ID not found. This provides notice that a new participant will be added to the plan. Verify the participant is new and click Next.
Helpful Tool: Use your mouse to hover over a warning to display more information.