How do I register to access my account?
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Select a verification method from the dropdown list.
- Enter your Social Security number, date of birth, phone number (This phone number will be used to verify your identity at login), username, personal email address, and password.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- You’ll get a confirmation email within a few minutes.
- Once you get that email, you can log in and access your account online.
Note: The first time you log in, you’ll need to set-up 2-factor authentication by choosing how you want to receive verification codes; text, voice call and/or an authenticator app. We’ll ask for a verification code if you log in from an unrecognized computer or phone, forget your password, or we identify anything out of the ordinary. These codes help us confirm it’s really you accessing your account – not someone pretending to be you.