How do I change how much I am contributing to my retirement account?

If your plan supports online deferral changes, instructions can be found here. If your plan only allows for changes via a Salary Deferral Agreement, log in to your retirement account and download the form from the Resources section under Plan Documents and Forms. If you need help logging in, visit Retirement Account Access. You can also get a Salary Deferral Agreement from your human resources department.